| RETURNS PROCEDURE
- We hope you’ll love every Circa Vintage purchase you make; however you may decide that you need to return your item(s) for a refund.
- If you are in the UK and you cancel and return your order within 14 days after the day you get your goods, and you cancel the whole order, we will refund the standard postage and packing costs you paid as part of that order (if any), in accordance with the Distance Selling Regulations.
- If you are outside the UK, we cannot refund your postage costs on a returned item.
- INTERNATIONAL ORDERS - please note we are not responsible for any customs fee payable. Should you choose not to pay any relevant customs fees, the parcel will be returned to us. On receipt we will refund only the item cost, retaining postage costs as well as deducting £25 to cover the returns fee imposed by our couriers.
- If you paid for premium, express or international delivery, we will only refund the cost of standard UK delivery unless your order was damaged in transit for which separate procedures are in place.
- You will usually have to pay the costs of sending the order back to us. We will not refund any postage and packing charges if you cancel after the seven days allowed under the Distance Selling Regulations or if you only cancel part of your order.
- We request that all returns are neatly folded and returned in a saleable condition with all store tags attached and free from odour; If items have been worn or damaged we reserve the right not to refund.
- This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Depending on the size and weight of your order, you can make UK returns via our shop, Royal Mail, Collect+ or using MyHermes.