Retailed by James Daly and Son, renowned throughout Scotland since the mid 19th Century as a drapery and then department store. At one time it was housed in am impressive baronial style building before the company moved to Sauchiehall Street in 1894. In 1952 the company was purchased by House of Fraser Group.
ARCHIVE - 1920s Panne Silk Velvet Floral Coat from Daly's Glasgow
DELIVERY INFORMATION -
CHARGES AND OPTIONS -
DELIVERY ARRANGEMENTS -
Collection in person
Royal Mail International Signed For
CUSTOMS IMPORT DUTY -